Friday, December 25, 2009

ohyayaya!forget to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear phone!1year old ady lor~must be more...can use durable this word?haha~means don't simply simply jao spoilt lar...^_^

AND hor,my brother is going to australia at this year's chrismas,means today lar.
my little brother cried when my brother boarded the yoyo bus,n my cousin too!haha~actually it is touching when farewell with someone...(did i using this word wrongly??)hee~but i won't cry lar..just as usual,because my brother everyday also got go out wan,so i very seldom see him usually..he always use his time to be with her gf!hmph!and when i saw my brother going to australia alone,i told myself that one day i also will like that!!but not going perth lar..is addelik!!heeheehee~~

kay larh..anyway i really thanks to him for buying me a short(although it is super duper tight for me,this super fat girl!)XDD

p/s:watching "Witness To A Prosecution"=]

No comments:

Post a Comment