Friday, January 1, 2010

happy new year<3
haha 31/12 i was quite excited for attending mafo camp's "qing gong yan".
but actually it was BORED.i very regret that WHY do i go teacher chai's house and not as smart as lao mu.
firstly,i go inside the room and some of them asked me to sign on a paper.they wanted to give it to teacher.okay no problem.but at the same time i heard some boys said:"可儿咧可儿咧"NON-STOP.
i did not know what is happening.it was very very weird you know!

and then i quickly take some chicken wing and go beside the carbon.at the beginning i quite enjoy it,and almost wanted to sing——“烧鸡翼~我钟意吃~”...
but after a few minutes,i was feel like 蒸猪笼.its very "heng" but not because of the fire,the there was many ppl beside me and i cant even move at there.

so,i sit far away from there with yiqi and tun tun.n sometimes got some boys come and chat with us.and teacher come and 搭讪,too.she scold(but i dont feel that she is scolding la) me that i dun choi her when she is calling me.n i keep on say:hah??got mehh?gotmehh?
and we chat for a while..the most thing that very funny is,when teacher wanna going to find others,she said:哎呀你们真的让我很难做啊,看着你们又说我暗恋你,不看你们等下又说我不睬你。
that time we were act like i see you,because i love you lidatXDand the thangyiqi say 我知道了的啦,不用酱看我的~when i look at her..OMG!!really beh tahan her lar!

haha~we even boring till sit together n sms to each other==
and,it's something happen..which is annoying me until NOW.hate it.
but i m nt going to say wats happening because i my family will view this blog oso..i dislike my family lidat.sigh.
and i hope yiqi n tun tun won 拿这种东西来开玩笑or simply say to other.

okay...continue..after that tun tun and i keep on walking along the road..cx really donoe what else can we do..haiz~
and when 2010 is coming,we dont even count down!ish!
i heard someone said it is because every1's hp time is different.-___-
-------------------------------------------------------
ummm...now is the time to me to recall what had happened in 2009.

i met 1p9 in 2009.
our gang is very 同心一致.they love 1p9 very much.and i love them too.
i miss my class.

i met her.
she is a ppl who is very fantastic n frienly,to me.
she is my idol.
i love her very much.(not lesbian dat kind,yiak.)
she make me change alot alot.i m not as emo as before again because of her.n she make me 对每一天充满憧憬。
i knows many buddies because of her.awww.
i miss her.

n i met the one who lend me n15&nuclear bomb <33
she tell me that happy is just very simple and she hope i will be as happy as her.
she tell me that everything is not as complex as i think.
when i met something unhappy,she will comfort me.
when i was in the exam,she encourage me.
and i smile like a silly girl when sms-ing with her.
i miss her.

furthermore,i join quite many activities in 2009.
-march,
we busy practising drama.although i am just a calefe(is this spell truely?)n i began gep her during that time.
ohya,almost forget pps welcoming party tim!!=]hee~don't want say too many thing about her le,if not u all oso cnt tahan nie...

-april,
we take part in the drama competition a we only get third in it.but i enjoy it.
i join the english debate activity with luoye,jia qi n tuntun.the thing i most remember about it is,the food is TERRIBLE.

-may,
i argue with my parents because they don't allow me go to the pps trainning camp.
our school is having a concert.ohmygod,when she go on the stage,no,she is only stand on the stairs beside the stage,me jao shouting like held.shit.it is surging!!!yeng dao~~
gg training camp=]i have no courage to recall the scene when our group is presenting the "wo cai".everytime my bro sing "i will follow u~"i will scold him.#.#

-june,
pps training camp.yupe its fun dats for sure.n everyone oso noe that i admired her after this camp.i cry when she n yee sin snr talk to us.i take the 1st photo with her.

-july/august,
if i have nt mistaken,we busy preparing 4 the debate competition.everyday i prepare it n do the gg project til 4am.n we gt the second place in the debate competition.i cried when i heard somebody i hate cry.
canteen day.someone bringme to take photo with her again<3i was happy like held.its the second time(n the last time) take photo with her,n the first time take photo with anjoe pl.

-september,
my birthday.with a lot of blessing n suprise.i was very naive,i hope that she will come n see me boXP

-october,
we have our exam.=(
take part in the project warga=]we met siying,huiling n others.they brought us go pekan.i buy something to my frenz.thanks to them,who are teachers in the future.
i have been chosen as bedahari of afternoon session pps.

-november,
gg farewell.i got cry.shout til cry.when vivien pl,bernice pl n anjoe pl on the stage.n i shout "yo!" shout like held.woaw.
went 4 集训.
21/11 i saw her when i reach at the school.she ngam ngam come out.i saw her.n my bro finally saw her,he say she is pretty.this is his first time saw her,n the last time,too.i know i will never see her again.i know.but i din cry in that day.i was very 坚强.
go for semak stok when holiday.i saw anjoe pl but din saw her.
go ma fo camp.i lead the games.feel lik i becum seniors.tuntun say i m very straight.haha~
go 4 the pps course.

-december,
nt going to say anything bout this month.

i found that this year i buy many red dragonfly series novel.i use my popular which is my second prizes in pantun n 即席演讲&改歌词(nt second prize la)competition to change it.so it is free.
n im going to join the novel competition.i need money.

going to sleep now.
bye computer.
bye 2009.
i will miss u.
and love you,too.

No comments:

Post a Comment