Thursday, January 7, 2010

i lost many tears this night.
because today din have homework.lol.
does it related?
yea.
this night no need to do homework.
i m so free so that i on9.
then i cry.
i donnoe why do i cry too.
what is the main reason?

just now i cried.
i cried til almost pengsan ady.but other than younger brother(i think),who else noe it?
someone told me before,if i met any problem,she is 24hrs free on call.
every time i feel dejected i will think of her n i wanna find her.
but i scared.
cz my terrible image will spread out to her.
she will noe that i m a terrible girl with a heart which full of selfishness n jealousy(mayb there is a lot of mistake in my grammar,very sorry of it!)& i m not as good as the hoyi who is in her heart.
its suffering.
wat can i do now?

i just hope dat my dear teachers you will gib more n more homework to me.
i don't want to like this anymore.
if one day i really cry dou fainted in my room,how do i explain to my parents?

No comments:

Post a Comment