Wednesday, January 6, 2010

STOP thinking that kind of non-sense poon ho yi!
i will never allow you to lik dis anymore.
fucker hoyi you are a horrible girl.
i met sumthing which hav make me extremely unhappy.
ish.why do i need to beh song with that kind of things?
those are non of my business so that why shall i unhappy of it?
now i noe,i m very sure dat i m just an odinary person and i never will be like her anymore since i give birth on 1996.
i m a normal person.
but she make me wanna be outstanding.
i cannot make it.
i should not think that i will be as perfecet as her.
why don't i be a normal person and a follower?
leader is someone who has potential since he/she give birth in this world.
we cant change it.
and we cant change ourselves to be more perfect.ish.
I AM NOT A GOOD GIRL.
-------------------------------------------------
just now cheryl chia tell me something.
i cried HAPPILY when i noe that new.
but suddenly...
ishishish i dont wana continue saying it.cheryl make me dissapointed.
i noe she have nothing wrong but it will be better if she din't tell me =[

No comments:

Post a Comment